GARMIN ECHOMAP™ Ultra 105sv
ECHOMAP™ Ultra 105sv With GT56UHD-TM Transducer
available between $1.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
Equipped with Our Premium Sonar Capabilities
- 10” keyed-assist touchscreen combo includes all-in-one transducer for CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in support for the full line of Panoptix™ sonars and the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, including Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar
- Preloaded with BlueChart® g3 Australia and New Zealand coastal charts with Auto Guidance1 technology
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app
- NMEA 2000® connectivity and support for heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system and more
Panoptix Sonar SupportThe ECHOMAP Ultra 105sv combo also supports optional Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix all-seeing sonar transducers. It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
Best-in-market Preloaded Maps and ChartsIt comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 Australia and New Zealand coastal charts with Auto Guidance¹ technology that uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and display a suggested path to follow.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own MapsInstantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Share Sonar, Waypoints and RoutesHave more than one unit? You can share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7” and 9” units.
The Ultimate Connected Boating AppBuilt in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications² on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Take Your ECHOMAP Ultra with YouWhen you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.